Marketing/Business Development (Healthcare/Patient Services) - $70s++
Our client, a North Raleigh-based firm that provides patient support and rehabilitation services to victims of accidents or other trauma, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, industrious and proactive candidate to assume key role on its Business Development team.
This role will involve driving both Marketing and Business Development functions. We seek a broadly-skilled candidate who enjoys doing it all.
Key Things to Note:
- This organization provides support and training to enable patients to resume “normal” activities in their lives, after severe trauma. Each patient is assigned a Case Manager, and services include physical, emotional, social, legal and financial support.
- This firm is the premier provider in its industry and has earned an outstanding reputation for excellence and commitment to patient. Right candidate will bring a similar passion.
- Patients are typically referred by insurance, medical or legal counsel. This Marketing/BusDev Manager will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to reach these referral sources and build quality partnerships.
- Position will involve extensive writing. Seek seasoned, savvy and skilled writer/editor.
- Some travel will be involved; Valid Driver’s license is required
- Implements and executes on Marketing strategy and plan set by Leadership Team
- Executes regular marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Executes regular marketing content cadence through regular writing, storytelling, publishing, social media posting, and email campaign design and execution
- Develops and designs new marketing collateral and client proposals
- Researches, contracts with, and manages relationships with contracted marketing services providers (i.e. website developers, designers, etc.)
- Maintains annual marketing budget as set by the Leadership Team; manages all costs to stay within budget parameters
- Maintains brand voice and personality and looks for ways to enhance brand awareness in relevant markets
- Seeks out press and PR opportunities
- Tracks progress against strategic goals and regularly measures performance against key metrics. Watches performance trends and adjusts tactics if needed
- Implements and executes on Business Development strategy, meeting or exceeding annual revenue goals
- Researches and builds relationships with new clients and identifies key decision makers
- Sources and secures new services contracts
- Participates in relevant industry events and conferences
- Presents publicly to potential clients, volunteer organizations, committees, and industry organizations.
This is a hybrid role and we seek a candidate who will be successful handling both Marketing and Sales responsibilities.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree (advanced degree preferred) and 5+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Business Development. Familiarity with healthcare, rehabilitation, insurance or related industries would be a plus but is not required.
Other priorities include:
- Keen marketing savvy with a focus on lead generation and initiating successful B2B business partnerships
- Proactive, creative and productive networking skills
- Superb project management skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing applications including, but not limited to Mail Chimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, social media platforms
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Longevity and impact in previous roles
Finally and critically, we seek a hands-on, can-do collaborator who will thrive in this empowered, dynamic and impassioned setting. A lot is happening and the future is exceedingly bright. We seek a high-quality rainmaker who is eager and ready to contribute.
This is an immediate need. Salary is targeted at $75k (plus bonus, benefits).
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only at this time.