Marketing/Sales Support Specialist (Adobe InDesign/Podio)– Durham/To $50K++
Our client, a Durham area provider of Project and Construction Management services, is actively recruiting for a skilled, versatile and can-do Marketing and Sales Support professional to handle wide range of responsibilities.
This is a family-owned construction firm that has experienced enormous growth, specifically within the thriving Life Sciences industry. As the company continues to grow, so do its Marketing and Business Development needs. We seek a highly skilled candidate, with background in Adobe InDesign and knowledge of Citrix Podio, to oversee day-to-day Marketing and BD-related projects.
Specific duties will include:
- Create and maintain marketing materials using Adobe InDesign
- Advance the company brand through updates to the website and social media accounts
- Coordinate client account activities, supporting potential gaps associated with vacations, etc.
- Maintain a current, highly accurate list of leads of business development activities
- Develop and maintain the business development and marketing annual budgets, update and provide reports as requested
- Review internal and external contacts list for changes, update as necessary and roll out seasonal communications to team members
- Coordinate business development activities and calendars as necessary
- Support the maintenance of corporate certifications and directory listings
Targeted candidate will offer related degree and 3+ years of experience in Marketing (Construction industry exposure, a plus). Adobe InDesign and Project Management software knowledge will be important. Can-do, make-things-happen work style absolutely critical. A lot is happening. We seek a go-getter who can hit the ground running.
This is an immediate need. Client is open to both Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire candidates.
Salary will range from $35 - $50K, depending upon experience.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.