Medical Information Specialist (Health Communications/Nursing Bkgd Preferred) - RTP Pharma/Top $$
Our client, a Raleigh-based pharmaceutical company in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a highly capable and knowledgeable candidate, with particular strength in Medical Information and Healthcare Communications, to assume key role on its Medical Affairs team.
Position will involve providing support and information to patients, medical professionals and others regarding company products, disease states, etc. This is a critical role and client will pay industry leading wage to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This company has multiple products on the market and numerous launches planned. It is essential that patients and HCPs (healthcare providers) have prompt and accurate answers to their questions and/or concerns. This Medical Information Specialist will be instrumental in this effort.
- The primary function of this role is to triage requests for information and either 1) provide responses based on previously-prepared templates, 2) redirect the inquiry to an MSL or supervisor or 3) conduct additional research and develop a custom reply. Right candidate will complement relevant medical knowledge with exceptional communication skills as well as strong organizational skills.
- This is an emerging company in which policies, procedures and practices are being developed and enhanced. Right candidate will work exceedingly well in a building setting and will effectively contribute to SOPs.
- Company uses both OCE and Veeva databases. Familiarity would be a plus.
- This position is prohibited from providing any medical advice to patients or HCPs.
This Medical Information Specialist will act as a point of contact for a wide range of inquiries. Requests may come directly from an HCP or patient or may be forwarded by a Sales Representative or other contact. All replies must be answered promptly, thoroughly and accurately. Most responses will be written.
- Receipt, documentation and fulfillment of Medical Information Requests from HCPs
- Provide written or verbal responses to HCPs requesting information regarding pipeline or marketed products utilizing appropriate information resources (i.e., approved standard responses, searchable literature databases, Company study reports, publicly available information, etc.)
- Document inquiries to provide responses to on-label and unsolicited requests consistent with regulatory guidelines
- For unsolicited off-label questions, remind the HCP of the labeled indication or intended use
- Receipt, documentation and addressing of patient questions regarding Company products, use in approved label condition, public information, or disease state
- Provide written or verbal responses to patients utilizing appropriate information resources
- Escalate complex inquiries to supervisor or Medical Science Liaison
- Contribute to the development of product modules/standardized responses to answer the most common questions utilizing appropriate information resources consistent with regulatory guidelines
- Conduct and evaluate literature searches in databases such as EMBASE and PubMed/Medline and keep abreast of current scientific information regarding disease state and therapies related to Company products
- Assist with other Medical Affairs duties including identification and documentation of adverse event and product quality complaints.
Ideal candidate will offer a related healthcare or scientific degree (BS strongly preferred) and 3+ years in Healthcare Communications-related role. Nursing or other patient-focused role is desirable.
Other priorities include:
- Exceptional writing skills including demonstrated ability to provide clear, concise, high quality, evidence-based scientific medical communication materials
- Proficiency in MS Office tools as well as multiple databases
- Professional and congenial verbal communication
- Honed research skills
- Collaborative and hands-on work style
Finally, we seek a proactive and responsive point-person who brings the organizational skills needed to effectively juggle numerous requests from disparate stakeholders, escalate and/or redirect as needed and ensure that all parties receive compliant, timely, thorough and congenial responses. A lot is happening, and we seek a focused go-getter who stays on top of the details and deadlines and ensures excellent client service.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.