Medical Operations Coordinator (32 hours/week, Raleigh), $17-20/hour, Temp-to-Hire
Our client, a local medical organization focused on licensing and regulation, is seeking a highly competent Operations Coordinator to provide support to the Medical Department’s Operations team. In addition to supporting the Operations team, this coordinator will provide individual support to the CMO. This is an excellent opportunity for a very capable, adaptable and supremely organized candidate.
- Organize meetings, prepare reports and mailings
- Collaborate with staff to direct department workflow (distribution of cases, tracking case status, monitoring workload and managing work related to case assignments)
- Assist with data analytics work and the review of medical records
- Respond to inquiries and facilitate communication with the general public and outside agencies
- Research studies and develop PowerPoint presentations utilizing the outcomes of the studies
- Submit and track expense reports
- Provide assistance for special projects
- Coordinate travel (as needed)
Targeted candidate will offer a bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in an administrative role, in a clinical setting. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and knowledge of medical records and terminology assumed and required. Other priorities include customer service skills, strong verbal and written communication and ability to multi-task and oversee a variety of responsibilities.
This position will begin as contract, but permanent potential exists for a strong performer. Competitive benefits package will be provided (Medical, Dental, Vision, paid vacation and sick time) after the temp period. Work week will consist of 32 hours, and the hourly rate will be between $17-20 depending on experience. If interested, please submit your MS Word resume.