Medical Science Liaison (Northeast Region) – NC Pharma/Top $$
Our client, a rapidly-expanding pharmaceutical company headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC, is actively recruiting for a skilled and knowledgeable MSL to join its Med Affairs organization in the Northeast market.
Company has several marketed products, an immediate launch planned and a rich pipeline. It has an outstanding Medical Affairs team and seeks to recruit similar talent to assume this relationship-driving role in the Northeast region. Extensive travel is expected. Location near major airport in the NY/NJ/PA region will be essential.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Education of healthcare providers (HCPs) in disease state and therapies
- Education and collaboration with key opinion leaders (KOLs) or thought leaders on disease state and therapies
- Strategic intelligence information gathering on emerging treatments in related conditions and disease
- Scientific and medical conference attendance and support
- Analysis of published literature data for education of HCPs on disease state and therapies
- Training of company personnel on scientific, clinical results and important safety information regarding products
- Collaboration with Clinical Affairs on recruiting and communication with clinical sites
- Preparation, review, and support of publications and white papers on disease state and therapies
The right candidate will combine the critical medical/clinical knowledge (PharmD, PhD, DNP required) with the demonstrated ability to initiate and develop productive relationships with industry leaders; someone who is an influential communicator and a keen listener.
2+ years in a Medical Science Liaison role is preferred but client will also consider quality candidates from other relationship-building roles in life sciences.
Finally, we seek a candidate who will thrive in an emerging business setting; someone who is excited to be part of a growing organization and will bring the insights, ideas and initiative to help build a Best Practices MSL practice.
Company will offer an outstanding comp & benefits package to attract and retain an excellent candidate.