Meeting & Events Planner – Morrisville (Direct Hire/To $40K)
Frankel Staffing Partners is actively recruiting for a very sharp and can-do Meeting Planner for our client, a business association in the Morrisville area.
This is an important, active and highly visible role that will involve coordinating a variety of meetings and events including festivals, networking opportunities, golf tournaments, luncheons and workshops. This role is pivotal to the organization whose primary mission is create business opportunities for its members. The events are an essential part of the effort and must be executed flawlessly.
This is a great opportunity for someone to “own” the meeting/events responsibilities for this association.
Selected duties will include:
- Coordinate registration for the events
- Coordinate sponsor recruitment, source speakers, prepared and schedule communications, identify and project manage needed collateral and handle logistics for all events
- Track income and expenses (using Excel) to meet budget goals
- Recruit and manage committees for events to better engage sponsors, solicit attendees, and create appropriate content.
- Serve as the primary point of contact prior to and during the meetings to ensure customer needs are met and issues are promptly resolved
- Correspond with employees and external stakeholders to keep them informed of programs, services, opportunities and development
Selected candidate will offer a BA/BS degree and 2+ years of experience in meeting planning, ideally within a corporate/business setting. Demonstrated ability to independently execute all aspects of the meeting plan will be essential.
Further, we seek a supremely organized and proactive professional who enjoys being the “go to.” Given the complexity of events, this Meeting Planner will be involved in troubleshooting the unexpected and non-routine. Seek quick study with demonstrated ability to make level-headed and smart choices, while under tight deadlines.
Finally, we seek a candidate who brings polished communication skill as well as a high level of professionalism, ownership and adaptability. A lot is happening. We seek a contributor who will thrive.
This is a Direct Hire role that will pay to $40K. A valid Driver's License and some ability to work outside of traditional business hours needed.
Interested Candidates should send MS Word resume for immediate review. Local candidates only.