New Business Specialist, Raleigh, Direct Hire, $40k+
Do you have superior customer service skills and a great work ethic that you want to contribute to an established and continually growing office?
Our client is a fast-paced financial firm in Raleigh, looking for a strong, detail orientated New Business Specialist to assist with various industry specific tasks to help ensure the office runs efficiently.
While there is some client interaction, this role is heavy document control so someone who is process oriented with excellent organization skills will succeed.
• Previous experience in processing important, detailed paperwork
• Previous client interaction in an office environment
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Insurance (Life) & Securities licensing (Series 65) preferred or 2+ years of industry experience
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to demonstrate persistence to achieve quality
• Excellent communication – both verbal and written
• Self-directed initiative
• Process driven
• Strong follow-through
Putting client needs first is deeply rooted in their culture and at the core of everything they do. In providing excellent client service, you will:
• Prioritize day to day tasks and issues
• Operate with a proactive approach to advisors & clients
• Complete & process new client applications
• Maintain database programs
• Respond to client inquires as needed
• Opening, closing & transferring of accounts
• Generate and provide various reports to Advisor
• Process transactions
• Follow-up on pending business with companies and client
• Actively track status of transfers and applications until completion
• Assist advisor with pre-appointment preparation
• Resolve any issues regarding new accounts.
If you feel you have the required experience and skills for this role, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word.
Our recruiters will review all applications promptly and reach out to qualified candidates.