Office Administrator/Billings & Receivables – Consulting Firm/Direct Hire
Our client, a Cary, NC- based firm offering cyber and other security design and consulting services, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and capable team player to assume diverse office support role on its team. This company is an industry leader in its field and is experiencing exponential growth. Seek candidate who will grow with it.
This is a Direct Hire position and an immediate need.
Position will involve supporting the security consultants with a wide range of administrative and financial functions including Billings and Receivables, Marketing Support, Supplies, Customer Inquiries, Contracts Management, etc. Seek versatile and skilled candidate who enjoys a “go-to” role.
Specific duties will include:
- Calculates, prepares and coordinates monthly billings based on consulting activities
- Reviews and approves timesheets, billable hours and expense reports and processes them for payment
- Manages for the company’s accounts receivable, collections and monthly financial statements
- Reviews aging report to determine necessary actions including past due customer call list
- Contacts clients with outstanding balances
- Processes receipts – checks, wire transfers, Visa, and cash
- Develops projected and actual weekly and monthly billable hour reports
- Maintains contract v actual data report
- Develops and maintains current clients, open cases and active client contracts
- Provides Project Support to consulting teams
- Assists with the Marketing initiatives including newsletter, blog, website
- Assures appropriate maintenance for the break room and supply areas
- Attends and participates in HR related tasks and events
- Coordinates office lunches, parties and celebrations
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 1+ years handling Billing functions in a professional services setting. Some Accounting/Financial academic training will be important.
Other priorities include:
- Experience as an administrative “point-person”
- Knowledge and proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel, Word and Access
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and accurately manage multiple tasks
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
Finally, and importantly, we seek a team player who is prepared to contribute broadly. This is a dynamic, client-driven environment. Seek candidate ready and able to help where the help is needed.
This is an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only