Office Administrator/Executive Support (Life Sciences) – Direct Hire/To $60k
Our client, an up-and-coming biotech company that is developing cutting edge products to treat a broad range of diseases, is actively recruiting for a highly versatile, self-directed and exceedingly professional candidate to assume key role supporting its VP of Administration, CFO and other key leaders.
Key Things to Note:
- Company is undergoing substantial change and expansion. This Administrator will be the go-to for many administrative matters. It is a busy role.
- This Administrator will be the office hub supporting internal staff as well as patients, healthcare professionals, remote personnel etc.
- The environment is a dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial setting, and the challenges are broad and important.
- The goal is for this Administrator to successfully handle the support tasks so that the VP of Administration can maximize her own productivity. Job ownership, resourcefulness and desire to make a difference will be key.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting all visitors visiting the building
- Managing all office administration duties and support staff
- Coordinating calendars, expense reports and travel for all key leaders
- Assisting with all board meetings and event planning
- Preparing corporate presentations, board meeting materials, and other collateral
- Facilitating logistics of meetings, office visits, conferences and tradeshows including traveling to provide on-site support as needed
- Assisting with the management of customer database and responding to prospects
- Providing document control functions for the organization including the hard copy and electronic filing of FDA regulated documents, training records, change controls, and customer complaints
This is a Direct Hire role and pay will be to $60k.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years handling similar tasks in a high expectations setting. Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail are expected and essential. As important, we seek a go-getter – one who will “own the administrative functions” so that her/his colleagues/supervisors can focus on their specialties.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.