Office Administrator/Reception (Emerging Pharma) - Direct Hire/Top Dollar
Our client, a Raleigh area pharmaceutical firm in high-growth mode, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly bright, capable and can-do candidate to join its Office Administration team.
This is a visible and important role. This Administrator will handle front desk duties, and will be the point-person for many support and operational tasks. Right candidate will enjoy being “the hub,” and Company will pay excellent wage to attract an excellent candidate.
Position will involve administrative tasks (calendaring, travel), meeting planning (catering, presentation prep), accounting support (invoice input, expense reports, etc.), marketing support (contracts, customer inquiries), etc. We seek a versatile and self-directed team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, pitch-in-where-needed role.
Specifics duties will include:
- Reception including first line phones (limited), meeting and greeting, mail distribution, etc.
- Support to members of the Executive Team including processing expense reports, managing calendars, etc.
- Meeting planning for group outings, lunches, etc.
- Maintaining common areas including ordering office/kitchen supplies
- Tracking and maintaining contracts
- Assisting with financial duties including invoice input, expense reconciliations, etc.
- Managing and maintaining filing systems.
This is a great foot-in-the-door opportunity with one of the fastest growing companies in the Triangle.
Ideal candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of Administrative Support experience in a fast-paced, high expectations setting. Key skills include:
- experience handling travel arrangements, calendaring, etc.
- proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- keen attention to detail
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong (internal) client service orientation
Finally, we seek an upbeat, high energy, exceedingly flexible candidate who will thrive in this dynamic and empowered setting; someone who can switch gears readily, help where the help is needed and stay focused on a goal despite disruption and pace.
This is a very exciting time at a very exciting company. The future is very bright.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. This is an immediate need.
Local candidates only.