Office Coordinator/Administrative Assistant – Commercial Real Estate/Top Dollar
Our client, a premier commercial real estate management firm in Raleigh, is actively recruiting for a very bright and versatile administrator to assist on a wide range of office support functions. This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need. Company will pay excellent wage for an excellent candidate.
Key things to note:
- This property management firm is experiencing tremendous growth and change. Seek adaptable and flexible candidate who enjoys a dynamic and fast-paced setting.
- This Coordinator will be responsible for efficient office operations including ensuring the appearance of the office common areas (café, lobby, etc.), IT/Telecom upkeep, supplies, filing systems, etc. Seek candidate who enjoys a point-person role.
- Role will also involve HR-related duties such as employee onboarding and orientation, staff events, etc. Seek candidate with a welcoming manner and detail orientation.
- This Coordinator will interface extensively with colleagues, tenants, vendors, etc. Seek congenial and deliberate communicator with a collaborative, “how can I help?” demeanor.
Selected responsibilities will include:
- Primary accountability for efficient operations of office suite including ensuring adequate supplies, equipment upkeep, IT support/troubleshooting, office cleanliness, etc.
- Coordinates and participates in the office phone coverage rotation
- Maintains Business Operations documents such as commission agreements, listing reports, vendor contracts, business templates, tour books, etc., including off-site storage
- Assists the HR Director with HR activities including new employee orientation and onboarding
- Manages storage and retrieval of onsite and offsite documentation and records.
- Coordinates meetings and events including Employee Appreciation activities, Annual Meetings, Partner Meetings, Customer & Vendor meetings, etc.
- Creates, reviews and proofs correspondence, documents, and spreadsheets
- May assist in drafting RFP responses
Targeted candidate will offer 2+ years of Administrative Support experience in a fast-paced, high expectations corporate setting. Commercial real estate knowledge preferred.
Other priorities include:
- proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- keen attention to detail
- strong client service orientation
- notary public a plus
- low turnover
Finally, we seek an upbeat, high energy, exceedingly flexible candidate who enjoys being the office point-person. This Coordinator is the office “hub,’ and we seek a candidate who is ready and eager to support the team and help wherever the help is needed.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.