Operations Assistant (Fine Goods, Temp-to-Hire) – Up to $15/hr, Morrisville
Our client, a leading worldwide source of lab-created gemstones for fine jewelry, based in RTP, is actively recruiting for a very bright, organized, multitasker to join its Operations Team. This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity and an immediate need.
This company markets an extensive line of fine jewelry through national and global retailers, wholesale distributors, designers and consumers.
This Operations Assistant will work in the finished jewelry vault, and assist with the day to day operations of the Production & Distribution department.
Essential Job Duties include:
- Daily activity within the vault including fulfillment of customer orders and product transfers, verifying incoming and outgoing material stored, assuring accuracy for physical counts.
- Assist with verifying and receiving of new incoming jewelry from manufacturers.
- Assist with recurring inventory counts.
- Assist with quality control of all jewelry inventory going into the vault.
- Assist with customer returns by receiving them in Navision after a passing quality assessment
- Supports the manufacturing of Jewelry through data entry including stone allocations.
Key things to note:
Timeframe: Immediate start
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Location: RTP office
Wage: Up to $15/hour
Requirements: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
Attention to detail and critical thinking skills are critical
Strong mathematical and organizational skills
Ability to prioritize and multitask while working at an extremely fast pace
Team oriented and self-motivated; able to work independently
Strong interpersonal communications skills
BA in Business Administration or equivalent education and/or experience
Also noteworthy, this person will work in the metal free area. Client will reimburse for up to 3 sets of scrubs, value not to exceed $129.00 plus tax.
Interviews will begin immediately. If interested, please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.