Operations Associate (Investment Firm), Chapel Hill, Temp-to-hire, $40-50k+
Our client, a well-respected, boutique investment firm, provides investment advisory services to families and non-profit organizations. They seek an Operations Associate to join the firm’s operations and administrative team.
A qualified candidate for the position will have strong writing skills, excellent attention to detail, and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
Experience in investment advisory, brokerage, banking or other financial service industries is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associates degree in Business Administration or Finance considered
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products including Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Word
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage diverse projects
- High ethics, integrity and professionalism
Primary responsibilities will generally include support in the following areas:
- Client reporting to include portfolio summaries, monthly performance, and quarterly fee statements
- Preparation of client presentations, new account paperwork, and responding to other client requests
- Updating marketing materials regularly
- Prepare correspondence for existing and prospective clients
- Maintain and update contact records and files
- Develop various reports, presentations, analyses and spreadsheets in support of senior management
If you feel you have the required experience and skills for this role, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word. Our recruiters will review all applications promptly and reach out to qualified candidates.