Operations Specialist (Fine Goods, RTP) - $12/hr, Temp-to-Hire
Our client, a leading worldwide source of lab-created gemstones for fine jewelry, based in RTP, is actively recruiting for a very bright, organized, multi-tasker to join its Operations Team. This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity and an immediate need.
This company markets an extensive line of fine jewelry through national and global retailers, wholesale distributors, designers and consumers.
This Operations Specialist will support all aspects of jewelry production, focusing on quality control. Role will assist with verifying and receiving of new incoming jewelry from manufacturers as well as the fulfillment of customer orders. Assists with day to day operations of the Production & Distribution department.
Essential Job Duties include:
- Assist with verifying and receiving of new incoming jewelry from manufacturers.
- Assist with recurring inventory counts.
- Assist with quality control of all jewelry inventory going into the vault.
- Assists in the fulfillment of customer orders.
- Assist with customer returns by receiving them in Navision after a passing quality assessment.
- Support the manufacturing of Jewelry through data entry and allocations.
Key things to note:
Timeframe: Immediate start
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM
Location: RTP office
Requirements: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
Computer skills (data entry, typing, etc.)
Attention to detail and critical thinking skills are critical
Strong organizational skills
Ability to prioritize and multitask while working at an extremely fast pace
Team oriented and self-motivated; able to work independently
Interviews will begin immediately. If interested, please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.