Part time (25 hours a week), HR Assistant, $15/hr, Morrisville
Our client in Morrisville, manufactures high-quality electric drive technology for automotive, aviation and other industries. They seek a friendly and motivated HR/Office Assistant to join their global team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has some administrative or HR experience that wants a part time schedule. This is a unique global organization whose values are also their formula for success: continuity, responsibility, sustainability, openness and personal respect.
Key things to note:
- This is a global company, headquartered in Germany. The office is multicultural with employees from all over the world, so we need someone who is culturally sensitive.
- This is an open space office so the desks are in one large room. Someone who does not get distracted easily, will do well.
- This will always be part -time position, even when the position goes “perm.” Due to it being less than 30 hours a week, benefits will not be offered.
- Hours will be M-F from 9:30am-2:30pm. Client is flex for a 10am-3pm schedule.
- Associates degree in field of Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
- 2+ years of administration experience (HR experience is a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and to manage conflicting priorities depending on urgency
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to work in a team, with good attention to detail
- Submit office maintenance tickets when needed (electrical, AC, plumbing)
- Submit IT tickets when needed
- Organize front lobby (turn lights on and off, post welcome messages)
- Maintain meeting rooms (i.e. Main Conference Room) with preparation, coffee, cleaning, and booking
- Planning and organizing company events
- Scanning, filling and general organization of corporate documents
- Provide administrative support to the President and General Manager
- Other duties as assigned
This is a temp-to-hire position paying $15 per hour. If you feel you have the required experience and skills for this role, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word. Our recruiters will review all applications promptly and reach out to qualified candidates.