Part-time Office Administrator (Pharma Marketing/Sales Support) – Contract to Start/Top $$
Our client, a small, growing, Raleigh consulting firm that is helping life science companies with marketing and product development, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, detail-oriented and organized quick study to assume key role providing sales, marketing and administrative support.
This is a part-time role (hours are flexible), with a broad range of responsibilities (detailed below). It will be a long-term contract and company is prepared to pay excellent wage to attract excellent candidate.
This is a busy and important role. The hope is that this Administrator will take over all sales support and office administrative tasks enabling supervisors to focus on management and strategic responsibilities. Seek flexible and versatile point-person who can do it all.
Specific duties will include:
- Update and maintain Salesforce data
- Work with prospect lists in LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Coordinate customer mailings
- Coordinate and ship sales support materials
- Handle calendaring for Business Development lead
- Assist with proofreading proposals
- Order all office supplies, including replenishment of kitchen supplies, stationery items and any other facilities related supplies
- Schedule meetings and book meeting rooms
- Serve as point of contact with Property Management regarding building maintenance issues
- Support all departments with administrative tasks such as word processing, filing, scanning, managing teleconference accounts, etc.
This is a support role in a highly dynamic setting. Seek team player who enjoys juggling multiple tasks, and brings a “how can I help?” demeanor to the workplace.
Other requirements include:
- Proficiency in Salesforce (or similar CRM software) and MS Office
- Superb organizational skills
- Reliable attention to detail – perfectionist tendencies a plus
Finally, and critically, we seek a self-starter with quality orientation and job ownership. A lot is happening. We seek a candidate who, once trained, can independently manage these critical tasks.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.