Part- Time Receptionist (20 hours/week), Cary, $15/hr
An award winning, residential property management company in Cary, seeks a part-time Receptionist to join their small but dynamic team. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and the schedule is M-TH from 1pm-5pm and Friday 8am-Noon
This is a great opportunity someone who likes being the “face” of a company. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, professional, and possess a strong customer service attitude.
Key things to note:
- This position will also take direction from the accounting department regarding invoices and clerical duties. Prior accounting experience is not needed, but these tasks will require excellent attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and the hours are M-TH from 1pm-5pm and 8am-Noon on Fridays.
If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format.