Payroll Coordinator – Cary/$40-50k; Direct Hire
Our client, a global trading and distribution company, has an immediate need for a sharp, capable Payroll Coordinator to assume key role on its team HR Team. This is a Direct Hire role and immediate need.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process bi-weekly payroll through the Paylocity HRIS system
- Resolve timecard and paycheck concerns/questions
- Maintain tracking and reporting for unemployment claims, wage garnishments, benefit deductions, etc.
- Audit payroll reports and verify they are processed with precision
- Update employee profiles in Paylocity including pay, benefits, terminations, PTO, etc.
- Assist with tax returns for Japanese expatriates
- Assist with general liability insurance renewal
Additionally, this Coordinator will also provide administrative support to the HR Director and occasionally serve as a backup to the Receptionist. We seek a candidate
The company will pay $40-50k and offers a generous benefits package.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2-3 years of related payroll experience within a corporate HR dept. Additional requirements include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
If you or someone you know would be interested, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss further. To be considered, please forward your Word resume