Project Administrator (Staffing, Raleigh) – Temp-to-Hire ($18/hour)
Our client, a Raleigh-based company that provides staffing solutions to retailers and merchandisers across the US, has openings available on its Client Services team. These are excellent temp-to-hire opportunities with one of the fastest growing companies in the Triangle. The need is immediate and interviews will be conducted promptly.
These Project Administrators will manage the life cycle of new staffing projects. This will include the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate initial orientation and onboarding of new hires and ensure that all pre-employment requirements are properly completed before hire
- Manage data and all specifics related to each project – compile data and generate reports in Excel
- Ability to problem solve and work closely with Human Resources as needed
- Provide good quality assurance by delivering support and maintaining constant communication with field employees and clients
These positions are open due to growth and the company is eager to find excellent candidates for these important roles.
Targeted candidates will offer a related degree and 1+ years of similar experience. Familiarity with staffing, scheduling or recruiting strongly preferred.
Other priorities include:
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Superb communication skills – both verbal and written
- “How can I help?” customer service attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a highly dynamic, interruptive environment
Finally and importantly, we seek even-keeled, dedicated and collaborative team players who prioritize the needs of others and aim to exceed expectations.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.