Project Associate/Licensing Coordinator- Raleigh
Frankel Staffing Partners is assisting our client, a real estate licensing review board in Raleigh, in its search for a detail oriented Project Associate/Licensing Coordinator. This position will include administrative support functions dealing primarily with records and database tasks.
- Process and maintain applications and credentials submitted by applicants
- Identify any discrepancies in applications
- Communicate with agents and callers to clarify information on licenses
- Keeping files/information organized in database
- Scanning/filing information correctly
- Ensure overall satisfaction
- Participate in and deploy variety of administrative duties
Ideal candidate will offer 2+ years working with databases. Other priorities include excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and compliance orientation. MS Office proficiency and Associates degree required.
This position is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity and offers a compensation of $15/hour. Interested candidates should submit their MS Word resume for review. Thank you.