Property Management Assistant (Commercial Real Estate) – Chapel Hill
Our client, a highly successful property management firm that specializes in retail properties, is actively recruiting for a very bright and versatile candidate to assume key role on its Property Management team. Although some industry experience is preferred, company will consider high potential candidates who bring relevant experience from other industries, and are eager to move into the real estate industry.
This Property Management Assistant will support several Property Managers in the oversight and administration of their properties. Tasks will be varied and involve administrative, client service, financial and operations duties. We seek a highly organized and detail-oriented candidate who enjoys being the hub. Further, it is a busy office with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities. Seek customer service-oriented candidates who can stay focused and calm despite pace and disruption.
Company will pay excellent wage for this excellent person.
Position will involve working with numerous commercial or retail/shopping center properties. Specific duties will include:
- Assisting with onboarding of new tenants, including relevant paperwork
- Administration of tenant leases
- Management of tenant services ensuring that administrative and building staff resolve problems promptly
- Attending to tenant inquiries and requests
- Assisting with property finances including budgets, property expenses and tenant rent receipts, etc.
- Conducting ad hoc research and reporting on behalf of the Property Managers
- Coordinating maintenance, repairs and other vendor requests
- Coordination of periodic regular property inspection
- Assisting with tenant events and other meeting requests
Targeted candidates will offer a BA/BS degree and 1+ years of business experience, including client service exposure. Real estate/Property management is preferred. Recent grads will be considered, presuming they have the skills noted below:
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional judgment
- Advanced MS Office
- Polished and welcoming communication style
Finally, we seek a candidate who exemplifies a collaborative, “help where the help is needed” work style. A lot is happening, and we seek a candidate who is ready and eager to contribute.
This is an immediate need, and a direct hire position. Salary will be in the low to mid $40s range, depending on experience.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.