Property Management (Commercial Properties/Will Train) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, a highly successful property management firm that specializes in retail properties, is actively recruiting for a very bright and versatile candidate to assume key role on its Property Management team. Although commercial property management bkgd is strongly preferred, company will consider high caliber candidates who bring relevant experience from other industries.
This is a critical, tenant-facing role and company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- Company operates numerous commercial properties throughout the region and this Property Manager (company will also consider Asst Property Manager) will be responsible for juggling the needs of multiple properties. Outstanding organizational skills will be essential.
- Role combines extensive tenant support (addressing inquiries, vendor coordination, property troubleshooting, etc.) with financial tasks (billing, forecasting) and database/documentation upkeep. Seek take-charge, versatile candidate who can contribute in broad ways.
- This company prides itself on its professionalism and unwavering commitment to client service excellence. Seek candidate whose analytical and organizational capabilities are complemented by superb communication and relationship-building skills.
Position will involve managing all aspects of a portfolio of commercial or retail/shopping center properties. Specific duties will include:
- Administration and enforcement of tenant leases including abstracting leases
- Oversight of property finances including:
- preparation and monitoring of annual operating budgets
- processing of property expenses and tenant rent receipts
- review and analysis of monthly income and expense compared to the operating budget
- Oversight of property operations including supervision of maintenance, repairs and vendor contract negotiations
- Management of tenant services ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly
- Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Coordination of periodic regular property inspection. Recommends alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years handling similar responsibilities in a high expectations setting. Commercial property management experience is strongly preferred. Ability to acquire a North Carolina Real Estate License is also important.
Other priorities include:
- Strong analytical skills including experience with budgeting, forecasting, commissions, etc.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Superb communication skills
- Unwavering commitment to excellence
- Keen attention to detail
- Longevity and impact in previous roles.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need. Please forward resume for prompt consideration.