Proposal Support/Administrator (Strong Writing/Flexible Schedule) – Contract Opportunity/To $50s
Our client, a highly successful global technology firm with a growing presence in the Triangle, is actively recruiting for a highly capable and self-directed candidate to assume key role supporting its Business Development team.
The BD team prepares business proposals for clients and prospect. This administrator will support the proposal effort as well as provide administrative and coordination support on other projects. Excellent writing, organizational and detail skills will be important.
Things to note:
- This is a contract role (with potential for extension).
- Role will include adhering to established timelines, assisting with writing and editing, and collation of final documents. Seek candidate with excellent writing/editing skills and a keen eye for detail.
- This Administrator will need to work closely with various departments including sales, engineering, marketing, legal, finance, and management. Ability to successfully collaborate and coordinate withcoworkers at all levels will be essential.
- All work will be on-site.
- Pay is estimated at $22-30/hour, depending on experience.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree plus 3+ years of office support experience. Familiarity with RFPs, RFIs and/or proposals would be helpful.
Other priorities include:
- Excellent project management and tracking skills
- Strong writing, editing, quantitative and verbal skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Collaborative - ability to build relationships with project stakeholders
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite and Adobe
Finally and critically, we seek a can-do, get-things-done candidate who will provide valuable and reliable support to a busy and appreciative team. Right candidate will be resourceful, proactive, efficient and deliberate. Right candidate, once trained, will be able to work independently with a team-focus.
Thank you and have a great rest of your day.