Quality Engineer (Medical Device/Robotics) – Contract/To $35/hour
Our client, an RTP area medical device company that is developing robotic surgical tools, has an immediate need for a bright and capable team player to join its Quality team.
This is a short-term role (approximately 3 months, maybe longer), while the company is re-evaluating its long-term staffing plan. It is excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in work with cutting edge digital laparoscopy systems. If interested, we would be eager to connect with you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Following the design control process
- Performing risk management
- Verification and validation testing
- Change control
- Supplier audits and supplier CAPAs
- CAPA and Non-Conformance investigations
- Continuous improvement of the Quality Engineering system
Targeted candidates will offer a related degree and 1+ years of Quality experience in a similar medical device/robotics setting. Company will consider those with internships, presuming they were involved in Quality Systems Management.
Other priorities include:
- Material Inspection/ Supply chain documentation
- Knowledge of common Quality tools (i.e. Cpk/Ppk, DOE, etc.) and tasks (audits, CAPAs, etc.)
- Knowledge of ISO13485, 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 14971 (related inspections a plus)
Finally, we seek a hands-on, flexible worker who is both self-directed and collaborative. This is a great team doing important work. We seek a go-getter who will fit right in.
Wage will be $30-35/hour.
Let us know if you would like more information.
For now, I thank you for your time.