Quality/Process Auditor - Contract to Hire ($19/hr)
Our client, a highly successful company that applies cutting edge technologies to produce top-of-the-line consumer and industrial products, is actively recruiting for two Process Auditors to join its Quality team. These are temp to hire opportunities.
Key things to note:
- These are newly-created positions resulting from the company’s expansion of its Continuous Improvement and Lean initiatives, including the pursuit of ISO certification. Seek candidate with a strong Quality mindset.
- These are “process-focused” roles. Some experience as a Process Auditor, including the ability to read and interpret process drawings, will be essential.
- The company is located in Zebulon; ~ 30 minutes east of Raleigh.
- This company has created a family-friendly, people matter culture. Benefits are extremely generous, and staff development/growth is a priority.
We seek team-oriented, quality-driven candidates who will bring positive energy to a positive environment.
The company runs 3 shifts and is specifically targeting Process Auditors who will cover one of two shifts:
- 1st shift: 7 AM – 3:30 PM
- 2nd shift: 3 PM – 11:30 PM
- Some flexibility of schedule is available.
Compensation will be $19/hour.
Process Auditing bkgd will be essential. Experience with Six Sigma, Lean Principles, and ISO certification standards strongly preferred.
Interviews will begin immediately. Please forward Word resume from prompt consideration