Real Estate Assistant (Accounting/Admin/Tenant Support) - Raleigh
Our client, a Raleigh-based commercial property management firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very bright and capable candidate to assume key role supporting its Client Services team. This is a hybrid role handling administrative, financial and tenant support functions. Seek go-getter who can do it all.
The Real Estate Assistant is responsible for supporting the Property Management team and will handle a broad array of duties including document production, invoice processing, database maintenance, tenant inquiries, contracts management, coordinating tenant request for services, etc. Specifics include:
- preparing letters, memos, spreadsheets, purchase orders, etc.
- providing technology support.
- maintaining lease and other files
- administering the work order system
- monitoring and coding invoices in the accounting system
- researching exceptions and reconciles differences
- assist PM with billing and receivables
- Tenant Relations:
- receiving tenant calls and coordinating requests for services.
- providing emergency and safety information to tenants.
- preparing proposals and invoices for additional services and utilities
- coordinating tenant events with Property Managers
- helping coordinate tenant move in/move out
- coordinating and monitoring service contracts
- assisting with insurance claims processing
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years handling similar responsibilities in a high-expectations setting. Other priorities include:
- Accounting/finance skills including A/P and/or A/R experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Flexibility, professionalism and reliability
This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity and an immediate need.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.