Receptionist (Non-Profit, Raleigh), Temp-to-Hire, $28K
Our client, a Raleigh-based non-profit organization that assists legal professionals throughout the state, is seeking a capable and engaging Receptionist to handle front desk responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in the legal field.
Candidates will manage a range of duties, including:
- Answer general office phone calls and transfer appropriately
- Greet and interact with office visitors
- Assist applicants, test takers and the general public with inquiries
- Update secure applicant portal efficiently and accurately
- Organize and issue test results
- Assist Executive Director and Executive Assistant with various duties as assigned
- Provide general clerical support, including typing, mailing, faxing, emailing, production of spreadsheets in Excel, etc.
Qualities, backgrounds and skills sought include:
- Eagerness to take on more; someone who will ask for additional tasks once they’ve completed their workload
- Can-do, happy-to-help personality
- Positive and disciplined demeanor and professional image
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, administrative experience required
Position will be offered as temp-to-hire, with an annual salary of $28k. Schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with an hour for lunch. Targeted start date is October 1st, 2019. Interviews are expected to begin mid-September.
If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format.