Recruitment Coordinator, 6 month contract
Frankel Staffing Partners is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator for their client, a digital marketing company, in the Raleigh area. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to gain exposure and experience in recruitment and HR related tasks. You will assist the HR team to evaluate and move candidates through their rigorous hiring process. Duties will vary, and we seek someone who will be organized, have strong attention to detail, and thrive in a fast paced environment. General responsibilities will include assisting with scheduling candidates, leading tours, administering assessments, collecting background checks, as well as a variety of other administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Assist in scheduling phone interviews, tours, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Schedule and set up for virtual interviews.
- Complete the necessary research to create detailed, accurate, engaging job descriptions to attract top talent.
- Assist with posting job advertisements for active job seekers.
- Administer pre-interview tours and assessments.
- Conduct background checks and reference checks for top candidates.
- Prepare offer letters, employment agreements, etc. for candidates receiving a job offer.
- Assist with preparation for and attend job fairs as needed.
- Schedule new hire orientations and prepare new hire paperwork.
- Send candidate surveys to candidates who visited the office during the interview process.
- Respond to Referrals, Talent Network, and Careers Inquiries in a timely manner.
- Assist with hiring for interns and entry-level roles as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Recruiting Team Lead and/or Director of Human Resources.
We seek a candidate who is a quick learner, adaptable, and open to feedback. A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required. At least one year of proven office experience in a fast paced office setting is preferred. This is a six-month, full time, temporary assignment that offers a pay rate of $15/hour.
Interested candidates should email their resume in MS Word format to RachaelM@frankelstaffing.com. Thank you.