Sales Account Executive (SaaS/Wellness Incentive Programs) – Top $$
Our client, a Raleigh-based company that offers technology-driven employee wellness programs, is actively recruiting for a very sharp Sales professional to join its top-notch team.
This company is in high growth mode. It develops customized employee health and wellness incentive programs. Employees track their participation (nutrition, exercise, safety compliance, etc.) on mobile devices and exchange accumulated points for “prizes.” These are SaaS programs that are easy (and fun) to use.
- Employees are safer and healthier
- Employers have reduced OSHA incidents, insurance costs, absenteeism, etc.
These innovative programs are targeted to employers who seek to cultivate a positive, health-conscious, safety-conscious corporate culture and are prepared to reward employees for their results.
This Account Executive will be responsible for initiating and nurturing relationships with decision-makers including Total Rewards leaders, Human Resources, Financial Management and others. This is a combination of inside and outsides sales efforts.
In addition, this Account Executive will coordinate client onboarding, manage contracts and renewals, troubleshoot issues, and participate in special projects and Marketing initiatives as needed. We seek a well-rounded Business Development professional who enjoys a broad-based role.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop a book of business by generating opportunities and closing new sales deals
- Achieve or exceed an annual sales quota, established by the VP of Sales
- Act as the point of contact for prospecting, contracting, renewals, upsells and escalated issues
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Run platform demonstrations of SaaS product; stay up-to-date with new features and launches
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
Travel is estimated at 15-20%
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years in Sales, ideally in health- and wellness-related industries. SaaS familiarity will be valuable. Other priorities include:
- Demonstrated history in exceeding performance goals and quotas
- Experience selling enterprise products/services with a focus on value-based selling methodologies
- Understanding of how to identify customer needs and map business value
- Keen business savvy, critical thinking skills and solutions orientation
- Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office applications
- Record of longevity, achievement and impact
Finally, we seek a candidate who will thrive in this emerging business culture; someone who brings ingenuity, flexibility and initiative; someone who contributes to new solutions and overcomes unexpected barriers with grace and positivity.
This is an exciting time at a very exciting company. We seek a producer who will thrive.
Compensation will include a generous base, bonus and benefit plan.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates targeted.