Sales Development Rep (Lead Qual/SaaS) – Multiple Needs/Recent Grads Considered
This is an outstanding foot-in-the-door opportunity with one of the fastest growing companies in the Triangle. If you are interested in a career in Technology Sales, we would love to talk with you.
Our client is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider that specializes in secure data sharing solutions. This company has achieved tremendous success in its West Coast region and is launching its East Coast division in Raleigh. We are helping them build a top-notch team, and we seek goal-oriented overachievers who always aspire to be "top of the class."
Although some tech sales experience is preferred, company will consider training exceedingly high potential candidates (detailed further below). Several positions are available. Growth opportunity is enormous.
Position will begin as a lead qualification role. The Marketing dept generates leads which this SDR will call, qualify and, in the ideal scenario, book appointments for field demonstrations. Lead qual will eventually transition to prospecting and closing roles – and leadership and mentorship, for the stars.
Initial duties will include:
- Conduct outbound calls to lead campaigns consisting of warm leads and cold calls
- Identify opportunities, generate interest, qualify, educate, and develop new opportunities
- Work with field sales team counterparts to develop and build territory plan
- Update activity in Salesforce.com
Targeted candidates will offer a related degree and 1+ years of sales-related experience (fundraising, recruiting and other interactive roles that involve persuasion will be considered). Other priorities include:
- Some knowledge of cloud and/or SaaS products
- Ability to understand technology and communicate it to prospects
- Quick learner and self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Knowledge of business organizational structures and buying influences
- History of impact and leadership
Finally, and critically, we seek a goal-driven achiever with astute communicative and interpersonal savvy; someone who listens intently, "reads between the lines" and effectively redirects discussions to respond to customer cues; someone who is disciplined, focused and delivers.
Initial compensation will include a base salary in the $30-35k range plus incentives resulting in first year income in the $50s to $60s.
This is an immediate need. If interested in more information, please forward Word resume. Local Candidates only.