Sales Operations Coordinator (Excel) - Chapel Hill/Medical Device (To $50s)
Our client, a successful and growing provider of transfusion diagnostics products, is expanding its US presence and actively recruiting for a highly capable and versatile candidate to assume key role at its Chapel Hill-based US headquarters.
This is a small but extremely busy office. The company offers products and services that help ensure the safety of blood transfusions. Products are routinely shipped back and forth to customers for blood testing. Third party logistics companies ensure the smooth and safe shipping of product.
This Coordinator will be the hub for Sales and Customer questions, processing and support. We seek an organized, proactive and resourceful point-person who enjoys being the hub.
Key Things to Note
- Tasks will be varied and include coordinating logistics, inventory control, invoicing, customer service, travel, etc. We seek a skilled juggler.
- This Coordinator will be a regular contact for clients, sales reps, etc., many of whom are field-based. Seek candidate who excels in an interactive role and effectively collaborates with remote colleagues/contacts.
- This Coordinator will help troubleshoot Service Delivery issues. Seek patient and persistent problem-solver who will deftly navigate the logistics vendor relationship.
- Role will also involve contracts compliance, pricing calculations, Sales and Inventory reporting (in Excel), etc.. Right candidate will bring strong analytical, detail and Excel skills.
- As an FDA-regulated company, this Coordinator must maintain impeccable documentation of all transactions. Keen attention to detail and commitment to compliance is a must.
This is an important role, and finding the right candidate is a top priority at this time.
We seek an extremely versatile and reliable candidate who offers a related degree and 3+ years of similarly challenging office-based work. Background in Logistics, Customer Support or similar troubleshooting would be a plus. Advanced Excel and strong PowerPoint will be a must.
In addition, we seek a candidate with strong organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, adept interpersonal savvy, superb judgment and a “how can I help?” work style.
Finally, we seek a practiced point-person who will thrive in a dynamic and empowered setting. This is a small office in a large company. Seek candidate who enjoys an entrepreneurial culture and is eager to contribute in a broad way.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity, located in Chapel Hill. Compensation will be in the $50s.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.