Sales Operations/Customer Support and Onboarding (Healthcare/Labs) – Direct Hire/Travel
Our client, a highly-successful and rapidly-expanding company that provides diagnostic lab services to medical offices and clinics, is actively recruiting for a top-notch candidate to join its Client Services team. This is an important role and company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain a star.
The company owns diagnostic labs that test patient specimens for cancer, genetic markers, etc. Doctors and clinics count on them to take the specimen, test it and deliver the results. Sales Reps market the services to doctors and clinics throughout the country and this Sales Operations Associate supports both the Sales Reps and Medical Offices once the sale is completed.
Role will involve:
- On-boarding new medical offices, including coordinating contracts and training medical office staff on procedures and technology
- Providing ongoing support to clients, including handling inquiries and/or problems as well as ensuring proper supplies and equipment
- Providing home-office support to Sales Reps
Key Things to Note:
- This Sales Operations Associate will work with clients throughout NC and the surrounding states. Travel is heavy – up to 70%. Seek candidates who enjoy field work.
- This Associate can work out of the company’s Morrisville office or can be home-based.
- Role will involve working with each medical office to drive the onboarding (contracts, software implementation, training, etc.) as well as provide ongoing support in terms of supplies, inquiries, problems, etc. Seek candidate who brings excellent organizational skills and attention to detail as well as an aptitude for technology and exceptional client service and communication skills.
- This is an emerging company in high growth mode. Goals are clear but structure and strategies are still being developed. Right candidate will be a quick study and an astute problem solver. We seek someone who can work without a blueprint and offer the demonstrated ability to think through solutions with limited guidance and sometimes ambiguous or conflicting information.
- Extensive training will be offered.
- Growth potential is enormous.
Targeted candidates will offer a related BS/BA degree and 1+ years business operations and/or marketing experience. Other priorities include:
- Exceptional communication skill; although this is not a sales position, salesmanship will be important
- Superb client service skills including keen listening, infinite patience and an unwavering commitment to quality
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple demands
- Track record of achievement and impact
- Ability to travel extensively
Finally and importantly, we seek a self-starter who will thrive in an emerging, empowered and dynamic setting; a candidate with a can-do work style and the demonstrated interest in understanding a client’s business and helping to ensure that resources provide optimum support.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates targeted.