Salesforce Administrator – Contract to Hire (Durham/Top $$)
Our client, a Durham-based provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, is actively recruiting for a skilled and resourceful Salesforce Administrator, to join its top-notch team.
This company is a global leader in its field. This position is open due to continuous and significant growth. Right candidate will thrive in its dynamic and empowered setting. This is a contract-to-hire position and an immediate need. Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain the right candidate.
This SFA will be responsible for day-to-day administration, and will regularly work on projects in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service and Contract Management. We seek a candidate who enjoys a broad-based, fast-paced, and highly dynamic role.
This is an office-based role involving extensive interface with the Salesforce, performed telephonically. We seek a natural relationship builder who can build trust through telephonic (and email) communications.
Specific duties will include:
- Act as a point-person for SF questions, updates, troubleshooting, etc.
- Customize and configure all out of the box functionality features
- Participate in the analysis and review of business requirements and the design of solutions.
- Apply best practices and experience to Salesforce solutions.
- Collaborate with development team members on development, customer issues, and security requirements.
- Perform and coordinate deployments for the Salesforce team
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree at 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience, including significant familiarity with current best practices. Salesforce ADM201 certification is preferred. Other priorities include:
- Broad exposure to a variety of Salesforce.com applications, ideally in an emerging business setting.
- Must possess experience with Salesforce Service Cloud & Support
- Experience with Salesforce Communities would be a plus
- A “can do” and roll up your sleeves work style
- Strong attention to detail is a must
Finally, and critically, we seek a candidate with a strong commitment to the team and assuring the highest quality of service. A lot is happening and we seek a make-things-happen candidate who is ready to contribute.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only