Scientific Liaison/Project Manager (Pharma Manufacturing) - Global CDMO (Mandarin Required)
Our client, a highly successful global contract manufacturer that services the pharmaceutical industry, is actively recruiting for a top-notch candidate to assume key role on its client services team. This company is headquartered in the RTP area and has numerous FDA-inspected manufacturing facilities in China. We seek a candidate who speaks Mandarin and one who will thrive in a global setting.
Key Things to Note:
- This Account Manager will be the key liaison between pharmaceutical companies in the US/Europe and the Manufacturing facilities in PR China. Seek superb communicator, who can successfully interface with a very broad constituency.
- The company focuses on developing processes for late-phase to commercial APIs and HPAPIs, and small-molecule manufacturing and development. Ideal candidate will be a chemist with substantial experience in a CMO/CDMO setting.
- This Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all parties are working in sync, and in compliance with established agreements. We seek a skilled project manager.
- Position will require occasional travel to China and Europe, as well as some after-hours work. Schedules are flexible.
This is a critical role and recruiting a smart, versatile, organized and self-directed candidate is a top priority at this time. Company will pay excellent wage for excellent candidate.
Specific duties will include:
- Manage projects brought in by the Business Development (BD) team for clinical development and production.
- Be the direct interface for much of the correspondence between company and clients, as well as support the BD and technical teams.
- Interact effectively with the Project Management Office (PMO) and other relevant groups to drive effective performance of projects.
- Watch project timelines, flag and proactively bring to appropriate attention any issues.
- Attend scheduled client meetings to report/follow-up on action items - to client, tech team and China teams. Ensure projects are on schedule and on-budget.
- Issue instructions for requests, including samples, batch records, etc., keeping to scope of work and budget.
- Complete RFI and RFP’s for submission to clients
- Provide support in proposal writing
We seek a candidate who offers a BS in Chemistry and 5+ years of increasingly responsible roles in client management and/or project leadership roles. Pharmaceutical industry, outsourcing and manufacturing backgrounds are all important. Other priorities include:
- Chinese/Mandarin language skills are needed for this role
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Extensive work with APIs in a GMP/FDA –regulated setting
- Longevity and impact in previous roles
Finally, this is a dynamic, empowered, collaborative and mission-driven setting. Seek smart, insightful, self-directed and extremely competent professional who can gain the respect and cooperation of global colleagues and partners in order to achieve shared success.
Qualified candidates should forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only. No visa sponsorship offered.