Security System Consultant/Cary, NC – Direct Hire (To $75K)
Our client, a Cary, NC- based firm offering security consulting, security system design and investigative services, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and versatile team player, with bkgd in security system design, to assume key role on its Design team. This company is an industry leader in its field, and is experiencing exponential growth.
Duties will include:
- Written proficiency and the ability to articulate verbally and in writing security concepts and security program specifications, meeting minutes, and reports that are customized to client needs.
- Developing and costing proposals.
- Project management from RFP stage to commissioning.
- Researches security systems products to include, but not limited to, security management systems, access control systems, video systems, smartcard readers, intrusion detection systems, electronic door hardware, alarm devices, fiber transmission, TCP/IP cameras and security equipment, etc. Research various government standards and requirements documents, code requirements for building and life safety, and other industry guidelines.
- Conducts security system assessments as a part of a larger security assessment for clients to include site security system review, system integration review, analysis, and recommendations to protect client assets as a part of an integrated security review.
- Technical experience that supports role as a seller/doer and the ability to provide and develop security design layouts and specifications for new and existing clients.
- Liaison and coordinate security services, equipment, and infrastructure between Architects, Engineers, and Owners.
This is an important and immediate need. Salary will be $60-$75K, plus benefits.
Targeted candidate will offer related degree, including 5+ years’ experience in security system design, physical security technology, construction management, and security system design and implementation working on large government, other commercial construction projects and assessments. Having attained or working to attain a recognized security certification including Certified Protection Professional (CPPM) designation would be important.
Other desired skills include:
- Broad security and construction related technical competencies including electronic security products and systems.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of security operations.
- Good understanding of best installation practices.
- Good understanding of local and national life safety, building, electrical and ADA codes.
- Experience responding to Request for Information (RAFI), AMR (Alternate Material Requests), CPR (Construction Permit Review) and Payment schedules
- Ability to write comprehensive reports, assessments, meeting minutes and agendas, etc
- Financial acuity to support job costing and project management.
- Excellent communication skills
This is a critical role at an exceedingly busy time and we seek an exceedingly bright and self-directed candidate who will thrive in this exciting, entrepreneurial company. The potential is tremendous.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.