Senior Business Insights & Sales Analyst (Pharma Data/Tableau) - Raleigh Pharma/Top $$
Our client, a high profile and highly successful Raleigh-based pharmaceutical company with both marketed products and a rich and expanding pipeline, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and impactful analyst to join its top-notch team.
This company is one of the fastest growing in the Triangle and is expanding its Business Analytics function. This Analyst will play a key role in that effort.
In partnership with the Sales and Marketing teams, this Analyst will use sales and operational data to provide informative, timely and valuable information regarding results and opportunities. This Sr. Analyst will be a thought leader for assimilating and visualizing analytical concepts and refining complex, matrixed processes to convert a broad range of expertise into actionable business insights. This is a collaborative role working with both the Commercial teams as well as Operational teams (IT, Finance, etc.). The right candidate will complement astute and insightful analytical expertise with outstanding communication skills and a team orientation. Expert Tableau skills will be important.
Specific duties will include:
· Partner with Commercial teams to identify KPI’s and other critical metrics
· Partner with IT to help design our Data warehouse
· Manage design, development and implementation analytics solutions using Tableau, Power BI, etc.
· Provide guidance to drive data investments to optimize resourcing
· Support Sales Operations in evaluating sales force effectiveness and identify opportunities to improve
· Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques to provide useful business reports
· Identify, analyze, and interpret sales trends and/or patterns
· Maintain historical forecast history, evaluate forecast accuracy and recommend enhancements to the forecasting and performance tracking process
· Monitor and assess the effectiveness of strategic and promotional efforts, projects, and practices to identify opportunities to optimize the value of investments
· Implement visualization tools to communicate ideas and insights to leadership and sales team
· Provide ad hoc and recurring data analysis and reports to the commercial organization and senior management
· Provide orientation and training to end users for all business intelligence tools.
Ideal candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of similarly challenging work in pharmaceutical analytics.
Outstanding analytical savvy must be complemented by superb technical competence including expert level Tableau, Excel Power User status, IMS, SQL, SalesForce, IQ2020. Other priorities include:
· Experience with analytical techniques used for data analysis, exploration, and forecasting
· Experience using visualization techniques for presenting data and analysis
· Experience building dashboards and reports using Tableau or other BI tools
· Python is highly preferred
Further, we seek a diligent and mission-driven professional who enjoys partnering with the user community, understanding the business goals and working to help achieve them. Demonstrated ability to take ambiguous and complex business problems and translate them into feasible analytic exercises to provide answers and insights will be important.
Finally, we seek a candidate who will thrive in this dynamic and empowered setting; someone who can switch gears readily, help where the help is needed and stay focused on the goal despite disruption and pace.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and Company is prepared to pay a generous wage (including rich base, bonus, stock and benefits) to attract this skilled and versatile candidate.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.