Senior Manager/Assc Director – Business Analytics and Automation (Specialty Pharma)
Our client, a Raleigh area specialty pharmaceutical firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and skilled Business Analytics leader to assume key role on its management team.
This is a critical role on the Commercial team. Company will pay industry-leading wage to attract a star.
This company is experiencing exponential growth. It is publicly-held and profitable. The environment is a highly dynamic and complex. It is essential that leadership gets accurate and insightful information about Sales and Business opportunities and results. This Senior Manager (client will also consider Associate Director) will drive that effort.
Position will involve partnering with Marketing and Sales leadership to identify key information needs and then developing strategies to meet established objectives. Areas of focus include: Targeting, Call Planning, Physician/Territory Segmentation, Sales Force Effectiveness, Incentive Compensation, Promotional Strategies Optimization, Distribution Channels, Pricing, etc. Seek Analytics Leader with keen understanding of automation strategies.
Things to Note:
- The right candidate will be a builder. One who can bring structure and excellence to the Business Analytics function.
- The right candidate will be an analyst. One who understands how to convert complex and voluminous data into smart, intelligible and useful reports and analyses. Symphony/IMS or other pharma industry data knowledge will be critical.
- The right candidate will be a skilled researcher and strategist. Background in competitive analysis will be important.
- The right candidate will be a techie – someone who understands how to optimize the use of technology to achieve desired outcomes.
- The right candidate will be hands-on. This position will be the internal Subject Matter Expert in Business Analytics, and begin as an independent contributor. Future supervisor tasks are likely.
This right candidate will offer a BS/BA degree and 7+ years of directly-related experience in business analytics in the pharmaceutical industry. Other must-haves include:
- Business savvy regarding commercial pharmaceutical specialties such as Managed Markets, Retail Sales, Wholesale Distribution and Brand Management
- Superb database and technical competencies (SAS, MS Access/VBA, Sales Force, data warehousing, Excel, Business Intelligence tools, etc.)
- Familiarity with Retail Prescription Data (Symphony / IMS), Specialty Pharmacy Data, Copay/E-voucher Data, Manufacturing/Warehouse Data, IMS XPonent, XPonent PlanTrak, IMS DDD, etc.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- History of impact, longevity and promotion
Finally, we seek an Analyst who enjoys partnering with the user community, understanding the business goals and working to help achieve them. This is an exciting time with a very exciting company. Seek smart, industrious, innovative and mission-driven candidate who will thrive.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates preferred.