Senior Product Manager (Specialty Pharma/Consumer Digital Focus) – Top $$
Specialty pharmaceutical firm headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC, is actively recruiting for a top-notch product manager to lead the marketing efforts for several products in its expanding portfolio, including one that is preparing for an immediate launch.
We seek an experienced, take-charge, versatile, intuitive marketing professional for this critical role. Company will pay top dollar to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- The upcoming launch will have a broad-based marketing strategy with a heavy focus on digital marketing direct-to-consumer. Right candidate will bring experience and savvy in the digital marketing space.
- Certain products are offered through internet pharmacies. Familiarity and/or expertise with this model would be a significant plus.
- This is an emerging company in high growth mode. Right candidate will be a hands-on marketing professional who brings the insight and ingenuity to contribute to complex business solutions, as well as the diligence and willingness to take on more mundane duties as needed.
Position will involve driving the planning and execution of strategies and programs to ensure successful commercialization and launch of assigned products.
Specific duties will include:
- Create and manage marketing initiatives for assigned product(s) including field promotional materials, marketing campaigns across a variety of digital platforms, patient education, professional programs, and advertising.
- Create and develop marketing collateral through concept, development, regulatory and legal review, production and dissemination to the end user.
- Create and develop marketing strategies and tactics specific to the unique needs of internet pharmacy models. Perform industry research to ensure thorough understanding of trends and Best Practices.
- Maintain strict compliance with advertising standards.
- Understand influencer marketing, and lead ideation, identification, and development of strategic partnerships.
- Assist with market research initiatives, forecasting, and development of annual budgets.
- Assist with development of brand strategy, positioning, messaging, and tactical plan.
- Assist with development of annual Marketing plans and quarterly plans of action.
- Collect and analyze inputs from market research, third party reports, information from the field and KOL interactions to develop and refine product promotional plans.
- Collaborate with the Compliance Department to ensure that all Legal and Federal Regulatory requirements are maintained in the development and implementation of all commercial materials and messages by use of employees during HCP and patient interactions.
- Collaborate with Sales Training to ensure optimal rollout and executing of new material and initiatives.
Selected candidate will offer a related degree and 5+ years of directly-related experience in pharmaceutical marketing. Substantial experience handling tasks noted above is expected and required, including successful efforts in digital marketing campaigns – ideally consumer focused.
Other priorities include:
- Exceptional organizational/project management skills
- Keen eye for detail, and commitment to compliance
- Seasoned and savvy problem solving abilities
- Polished and persuasive written and verbal communications
- Launch experience is strongly preferred
- Longevity and impact in previous roles
Finally, this is a highly empowered, dynamic and mission-oriented culture. Selected candidate will demonstrate the skills, commitment and creativity to thrive.
Compensation will include a generous base complemented by stock, bonus and employee-oriented benefits package. Local candidates preferred.