Senior Statistician (Clinical Studies/Real World Data) - Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, an RTP area firm that offers real world clinical data solutions to improve clinical, medical, and commercial outcomes, is actively recruiting for a top-notch Statistician, with substantial skill in SAS Programming, to assume key role on its team.
This company is an innovator in its approach to healthcare research. It conducts disease-focused observational research studies using real world data gathered from clinical sites. The company shares its data with its clients, who use the data to make decisions about how to proceed with products, processes and/or opportunities. This Statistician will work with both clients and internal teams to help evaluate and understand the data.
This will be the lead Statistician for the company. Company will pay generously to attract and retain the right candidate.
Position will involve providing statistical support related to the analysis and reporting of medical records from multiple disease communities.
Specific duties will include:
- Serve as principal statistics contact to other departments with respect to statistical input into design, statistical analysis, reporting, and interpretation.
- Provide SAS programming in support of statistical analyses (quarterly reports, client queries, manuscript support) by generating tables, listings, or figures.
- Provide SAS validation programming for tables, listings, and figures.
- Provide SAS programming support for data cleaning activities of existing databases.
- Interact with colleagues as needed to assist in resolving questions and issues.
- Mentor less experienced statisticians within project activities.
Targeted candidate will offer a Master’s degree in statistics or biostatistics and 5+ years of similar experience in statistics, ideally related to clinical and/or observational data. Pharma, CRO, Academic bkgds will all be considered. Other priorities include:
- Substantial expertise in SAS Programming
- Experience with SDTM and CDISC database standards
- Excellent knowledge of statistical methodology and concepts
- Keen process-improvement mentality
- Acute problem-solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
Further, we seek a skilled communicator and relationship-builder who brings an innate ability to explain complex statistical concepts to non-statisticians, including client personnel.
Finally, this is a dynamic, collaborative and mission-driven setting. Seek self-directed and extremely competent professional who stays focused on the goal and deftly overcomes barriers that develop.
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire opportunity. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates targeted at this time.