Staff Accountant, Part-Time (SAP Required) – Raleigh ($28-30+/hour)
Our client, a global company with US operations in Raleigh, is actively recruiting for a very bright and capable Accountant to assume part-time role on its Financial Management team.
This is an important role and contributor to the team. Company will pay excellent wage for the right candidate. If you or someone you know would be interested, we would be eager to speak with you.
Key things to note:
- This is a contract role, with potential for long-term.
- Position will be 25-30 hours/week, flexible during weekday hours.
- The company uses SAP and intermediate level expertise is required.
- This position is in Raleigh and is an immediate need.
Specific duties will include:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Month-end Close, including reporting to parent company
- Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting
- Cash Management and Forecasting
- Support to Payroll Provider and outside Accounting Firm
Targeted candidate will offer a BS in Accounting or Finance (or related) and 2+ years handling similar financial tasks. Other priorities include:
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Intermediate to Advanced SAP
- Keen attention to details
- Professional demeanor and quality orientation
Finally, we seek a team player who is flexible, versatile and eager to contribute. A lot is happening and we seek a quick study who can help broadly.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.