Staff Accountant/Bookkeeper – Consumer Goods (Temp to Hire)
Our client, a successful and growing Raleigh-based company that provides luxury goods to the hospitality industry, is actively recruiting for a bright and self-directed candidate to assist with a wide variety of financial tasks.
This is an international company with sales throughout the globe. Despite the global reach, it is a small team that makes things happen. Seek candidate who enjoys working as part of the team, and is eager to contribute in many ways. This is a newly-created role to accommodate considerable growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Billing, Receivables, Cash Application and Collections
- May include reconciliations, credits, returns, replacements, freight allocations, etc.
- New customer onboarding; May include credit analysis
- Accounts Payable (including vendor setup) and Credit Card processing
- May include supplier discount analyses
- Process dealer specification incentive requests
- Account Reconciliations
- Commission Calculations
- Customer Inquiries
- Other tasks as required to support the business plan, including assisting other departments on special projects, as needed
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 1+ years of broad-based accounting exposure. Some experience with accounting systems (company uses SAGE) is preferred.
Other priorities include:
Familiarity with A/P, Billing, A/R and all other functions noted above
Outstanding analytical skills
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Some experience in a customer service setting is strongly preferred
Finally, and importantly, we seek a conscientious and diligent team player who is flexible, resourceful and hardworking. History of impact in roles and longevity on teams will be considered.
Company is open to a Temp-to-Hire arrangement. Salary will be commensurate with experience within high $30s to $40K range.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.