Staff Accountant/Invoicing Specialist (Commercial Real Estate) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, a highly successful property management firm in Raleigh is actively recruiting for a very sharp and capable Accountant to join its top-notch team. This is a hybrid role handling the firm’s complex invoicing function as well as a wide range of other Financial Management duties. Seek quick study who can do it all.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need. Company will pay top $$ to retain a star.
- Company uses both QuickBooks and Excel extensively. Fluency in both will be important.
- This company prides itself on its exceptional client service. Ensuring billings are handled accurately, professionally, promptly and congenially is essential. We seek a perfectionist.
- Some tasks are tactical and routine. Some tasks are analytical and complex. Seek committed and capable candidate who approach all tasks with enthusiasm and diligence.
Position will involve the recording and invoicing of revenues and expense reimbursements, recording and depositing of cash receipts, analyzing financial accounts, handling ad hoc reports and projects, etc., etc. Seek candidate who will bring a keen eye for detail and an absolute commitment to quality.
Specifics duties will include:
- Set-up and maintenance of billing information
- Process monthly recurring charges (commissions/management fees/reimbursements)
- Process non-recurring charges (commissions, reimbursements, etc.)
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Initiates collections on past-due accounts
- Prepare Delinquency Report with analysis for management review
- Provide assistance with routine accounting functions to include recording and reconciling accounting entries while resolving discrepancies
- Populate financial schedules, reports and records for supervisor review
- Provide backup support within the accounting department
- Ad hoc reporting and projects as assigned by the Controller and/or CFO.
Ideal candidate will offer an Accounting degree and 2+ years of related experience, ideally including some experience in complex Billing. QuickBooks preferred. Excel required.
Other priorities include:
- keen attention to detail
- excellent organizational skills, including deadline-driven orientation
- astute problem-solving skills
- unwavering commitment to quality
- congenial and collaborative work style
- longevity in previous roles
Finally, and critically, we seek a candidate who brings tremendous professionalism and a can-do attitude. A lot is happening. Seek resourceful, responsive and proactive candidate who will thrive.
an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.