Support Manager (Property Management, Raleigh), Temp-to-Hire, $30K+
Our client, a reputable residential and business property management company located in Raleigh, seeks a Support Manager. The ideal candidate will be a very bright, highly capable self-starter with a natural inclination toward client service – someone who will thrive in a busy role and be comfortable wearing multiple hats. We seek those who offer exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as a naturally positive, helpful attitude.
This is an excellent position with a longstanding company who has served the area for many, many years. This could be the perfect opportunity for a candidate with industry experience who wants to continue their career in the property management field. This could also be a great opportunity for a candidate who may not have a background in property management, but who still offers several years of professional business experience. Growth potential exists for the right candidate.
Some of the daily job duties will include:
- Responding to inquiries via email and/or telephone
- Scheduling and preparing for meetings (regular board meetings and annual meetings)
- Maintaining community databases
- Updating community websites and information on the company website
- Composing correspondence and violation letters
- Attending evening HOA meetings (roughly 30 per year)
- Taking meeting minutes
In addition to the tasks listed above, biweekly travel will also be required to various communities to conduct site inspections—this will include sites in Wake County and surrounding counties. Flexibility to travel and work outside of the normal office hours a must; mileage reimbursement will be issued for all travel to sites.
- High school degree and 3+ years’ professional business experience required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn industry specific software
- Ability to multi-task and achieve deadlines under pressure and work with multiple managers
This is a temp-to-hire role. Offered compensation will range from low to mid $30K’s, dependent on experience.
If you feel you have the required skills, please respond with your resume in MS Word format.