Accounting Assistant (Bookkeeping/Professional Services) – Direct Hire/Raleigh
Bookkeeping, Banking, and Financial Support
Other Life Science Positions
Accounting and Finance
Other Professional Positions
Our client, one of the largest and most successful law firms in the Triangle, is actively recruiting for a bright and capable candidate to assume key role on its Accounting team.
- Position will report to the Assistant Controller and will focus on bookkeeping (A/R, A/P, reconciliations, etc.) and clerical duties. Seek versatile candidate who enjoys handling a variety of tasks.
- Work can be complex, and workload is heavy. Meticulous attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills will be essential.
- Firm utilizes a variety of systems including MS Office, Adobe, Thomson Reuters Elite 3E and iManage. Right candidate will be tech savvy and bring an aptitude for learning new software.
- Position will be located on-site at firm’s Raleigh office.
- Record Accounts Payable and apply Accounts Receivable.
- Organize, prepare and submit professional licenses and organization enrollments.
- Assist with credit card reconciliation, expense report review, client and vendor inquiries, filing, and various other tasks and projects.
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional proofreading skills
- Strong technology skills including MS applications and accounting/legal billing software
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written