Accounting Specialist (Accounts Payable/Receivable) – Direct Hire/$40 – 45k
Our client, a Raleigh-based full service commercial real estate partner, is actively recruiting for a bright and diligent Accounting Specialist to join its finance team.
This Accounting Specialist will assist the Corporate Accountant with high volume Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable covering both corporate and client accounts. Seek versatile and can-do candidate who will successfully juggle the duties for a variety of clients. A keen eye for detail will be essential.
Key Things to Note:
- This position will involve working on Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, Credit Card reconciliations, etc. Seek candidate who likes to handle a variety of duties.
- Company uses Microsoft Office Suite. Strong Excel skills are a must. Knowledge of Yardi Systems, CINC, AvidXchange, Strongroom, a plus.
- This is an interactive role that will involve regular interface with other departments/clients. Seek Accountant with a congenial and collaborative style.
- This is an onsite position with potential to be hybrid after training (approx. 6 months).
Targeted candidate will bring a Bachelor’s Degree and 1+ years of related experience in a corporate accounting department. Exposure to property management and/or Avid is desirable. Other priorities include:
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong Excel and math skills
- Excellent organizational and juggling skills, including deadline-driven orientation
- Congenial and collaborative work style
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire position. Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.