Accounting/Bookkeeping Operations (Investments/Payroll) – Direct Hire
Our client, a Raleigh area firm that provides accounting and bookkeeping support to financial services organizations, is actively recruiting for a bright, diligent and capable candidate to join its client services team.
This firm is growing rapidly and is expanding its hiring to keep up with demand. The future is very bright.
Firm will pay excellent wage to attract an excellent candidate.
Key Things to Note:
- This company provides bookkeeping, fund administration, compliance and other services to private equity and venture capital funds and has become the premier provider in its field.
- This Accountant/Bookkeeper will work on multiple client engagements on a variety of tasks. Seek candidate who enjoys a varied role and is a skilled juggler.
- Role will involve general accounting/bookkeeping activities (detailed below) as well as checking calculations performed by others. A keen eye for detail and flexibility will be essential.
- This Accountant/Bookkeeper will also handle ADP Payroll for multiple clients. Familiarity with ADP services is required.
- This company is in the Raleigh area. For now, most employees are working remotely but the ability to transition to in-office work (post-pandemic) will be important.
- Daily recording of cash activity
- Cash management – transfer of funds, initiation of wires
- Payroll processing, including W-2s and 1099s (ADP)
- Recording of intercompany activity
- Recording Accounts Payable invoices and transactions for client approval
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Recording invoices for capital calls
- Recording wires/checks for distributions
- Maintenance of Limited Partner Reporting – capital call letters, distribution letters, K-1s, etc.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 5+ years handling similar accounting and bookkeeping duties. Familiarity with investments, partnerships, venture capital would be a plus.
Other priorities include:
- Experience processing Payroll using ADP services
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong technical proficiency including Excel, Adobe Acrobat X, accounting software, etc.
- Congenial and responsive client service skills
- Longevity in previous roles
Finally, we seek a flexible and resourceful team player who helps where the help is need. There is a lot to learn and a lot to do. Seek motivated and self-directed candidate who will thrive.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. NC candidates only.