Accounts Receivable & Billing Specialist – Direct Hire/Raleigh
Our client, a premier Raleigh area law firm serving North and South Carolina, is actively recruiting for a bright and capable candidate to assume key role on its Accounting team.
Practice continues to grow, and it is imperative that client accounts are being maintained and the firm’s billing policies are being followed. This Billing Specialist will contribute broadly to this effort.
Key things to note:
- Position will focus on processing, monitoring, and billing of client accounts. Seek versatile candidate who enjoys handling a variety of billing and A/R tasks.
- Client billings can be complex, and workload is heavy. Meticulous attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills will be essential.
- Firm utilizes a variety of systems including Excel, billing software (Orion) and e-billing platforms. Right candidate will be tech savvy and bring an aptitude for learning new software.
- Position will be located on-site at firm’s Raleigh office.
- Set up and maintain new client accounts, timekeepers and billing information in software
- Perform monthly billing cycle tasks, including pre-bill processing, invoice generation, and monthly reporting
- Process client trust accounting transactions and disbursement requests
- Contact clients regarding delinquent accounts to arrange payment or to create a payment plan
- Receive and process all receipts for daily bank deposits
- Assist attorneys and clients with account inquires
- Perform calculations for daily deposits, billing adjustments, etc.
- Comply with billing and account policies, procedures, and regulations
- Process electronic invoices through various e-billing platforms
Targeted candidate will offer 2+ years’ experience handling similar tasks in a high volume, high expectations setting.
Other priorities include:
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional proofreading skills
- Strong technology skills including MS applications and accounting software
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Finally, we seek a hardworking, self-directed and independent candidate who is eager to contribute and can hit the ground running.
This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.