Accounts Receivable Specialist (Credit/Cash) – Direct Hire/Hybrid
Our client, an RTP area pharmaceutical firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a bright and capable Accounts Receivable Specialist to join its team.
This company is in high growth mode. It sells both branded and generic products to hospitals, health insurers, pharmacies, wholesalers and other large buyers. This Specialist will handle all aspects of AR.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a Direct Hire role and salary will be in the $50s.
- Company is expanding rapidly, and volume is high. Seek candidate who works well in a fast pace.
- The company uses SAP. Familiarity would be a plus
- Team uses Excel to perform a variety of functions. Advanced Excel will be important.
- This is a hybrid position with flexible schedules. COVID vaccinations are required.
- Process incoming cash receipts (ACH, lockbox, in house, scanned, etc.)
- Perform cash application according to customer’s remittance
- Research all discrepancies in amount billed versus amount paid; rebill where applicable
- Reconcile cash receipts to the general ledger/SAP daily and maintain appropriate cash workbooks
- Research, analyze and validate debit memos received
- Obtain supporting details for credit issuance
- Process credit memos/debit memos in ERP and claims portal
- Investigate customer short payments (deductions), validate and recover balances due
- Perform collections, clearing/applying of memos on current AR ledger
Targeted candidate will offer 3+ years handling similar tasks in a high volume, high expectations setting. Strength in cash applications and A/R will be essential.
Other priorities include:
- SAP or similar ERP system
- Advanced Excel
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Finally, we seek a flexible and versatile team player - one who will work well in this fast-paced and highly dynamic setting. It is an exciting time and we seek a get-it-done achiever who is eager to contribute.
Please forward Word resume for prompt response. Local candidates only.