Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist (11a – 8p; flexible)– To $20/hour (Raleigh)
Our client, a Raleigh-based company that provides subscription services to businesses across the country, is actively recruiting for a highly professional candidate to join its Accounting and Finance Team.
This is a collections-focused position and we seek a candidate with 3-5 years of related experience.
Key details are below:
- The company uses NetSuite and Salesforce.com. Familiarity would be a plus.
- The company has 1000s of clients and the role will involve:
- reviewing delinquent accounts
- researching and reconciling discrepancies
- engaging the sales reps on exceptions or unusual situations
- following through to ensure payments are received
- updating databases to reflect activity
Right candidate will have substantial experience with all of these tasks.
- This is a long-term temporary position, expected to last ~ 1 year.
- The schedule would be Monday – Friday; 11a-8p or 12p-9p EDT.
- This position will require on-site training, with a possibility of remote work once trained
- Pay will be $18-20/hour, depending on experience
Finally, we seek a candidate with a very professional and tactful approach to collections calls. These are long-standing clients and many just need a soft reminder that an account is overdue.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.