Accounts Receivables Specialist (Property Management) - Direct/Raleigh
Our client, a Raleigh based property management company, is seeking an Accounts Receivables Specialist to join its team.
This is a direct hire position with salary in the $40-45k range.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a busy environment, high volume experience will be valuable.
- QuickBooks experience preferred, strong Word and Excel skills required
- Position will be 100% onsite in their Raleigh office
- General A/R support via email and phone for all site managers
- Make bank deposits as necessary
- Maintain A/R data on server, including proper late fee charges and other fees
- Review and reconcile Past Due reports for all properties and distribute to personnel
- Work directly with site managers to clear any discrepancies on ledgers or reports
- Process security deposit settlements and distribute refund checks
- Balance rental deposits at month-end
- General administrative duties as needed to support Tenant Management Team
If interested, please respond with an updated Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.